A specialist in compliance program management, training, facilitation and coaching, Michelle Burnheim’s reputation precedes her. Her expertise and niche knowledge is sought by organisations large and small across a broad range of industries
Following a decade-long, successful career in the corporate sector with Honeywell, she established Michelle Burnheim & Associates in 2002. Today Michelle leads a specialised team delivering trusted, informed guidance and advice to clients on compliance obligations.
Michelle has partnered with clients in both the public and private sectors, across industries including legal, technology, aerospace, healthcare, NFP and corporate.
Her practical experience is supported with formal qualifications:
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Accredited DiSC Profiler
- Qualified Lead Auditor
- Qualified Training and Assessment (Certificate IV TAE40110)
- Diploma of Project Management
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Post Graduate Diploma of Management, MGSM
PO Box 237, West Pennant Hills, NSW 2125
M 0401 729 410